- “Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.”
- Apply makeup before putting on jewelry. Chemicals in creams, cosmetics, hairsprays, perfumes, etc. can damage pearls, stones and metals.
- Avoid using any sort of cleaning products or detergent for cleaning jewelry. Always use a soft cloth and handle gently to avoid dents and scratches
- Avoid wearing jewelry in swimming pools and spas. Chlorine can react with metals and cause damage to the structure and color of pearls and metals.
- Each item is handmade with love and devotion. Please handle gently and with care and keep in an airtight plastic bag like the one provided to prevent exposure to moisture.
- A beautiful velvet pouch is provided with each necklace for safekeeping.