Nargis white freshwater pearl and pink quartz trio bracelet
- Add the perfect finishing touch to your outfit with this pretty bracelet that will take you through the day on its own and also looks stunning as part of a splendid stack of bracelets that will adorn your wrist beautifully. Add the magnificent Nargis necklace or the delicate Nargis earrings and dazzle at every occasion.
- It is composed of a trio of luscious translucent quartz stones in delicate hues of pink and creamy white freshwater pearls accented by high quality zircon-studded gold beads.
- Magnetic gold-plated clasp to maximize comfort and ensure easy usage.
- Hand knotted.
- Length of the bracelet including the clasp is 7.5 inches. (Please ensure that this measurement will fit you, otherwise contact us for custom made sizes).
- These look great stacked together: Nargis white freshwater pearl and pink quartz trio bracelet, Nargis pink quartz and central white pearl bracelet, Nargis zircon-studded gold beads and pink quartz bracelet and the Noelle bracelet.
- Please note that each pearl is a little miracle created by nature and hence no two pearls look alike. The variations in their color, shape and size that you will observe in our jewelry are what makes them intriguing and beautiful, unleashing pure creativity and imagination in jewelry design. Minor blemishes, flaws and irregularities visible on their surface make each piece of jewelry distinctively yours only.
A natural gemstone is nature's creation and nature is rarely perfect. It is expected to have some degree of imperfection both internally and externally. Each gemstone has its own unique structure which makes it different from others. Due to this one-of-a-kind nature, the size and color may vary to a certain degree.
Each pearl is a little miracle created by nature and hence no two pearls look alike. Today, the attraction of baroque and coin pearls lies in the uniqueness created by their imperfection. The variations in their color, shape and size that you will observe in our jewelry are what makes them intriguing and beautiful, unleashing pure creativity and imagination in jewelry design. Minor blemishes, flaws and irregularities visible on their surface make each piece of jewelry distinctively yours only.
We are happy to ship our items wherever you are!
Our jewelry is meticulously handcrafted, one piece at a time. We try our best to ship within 1-2 days, but processing time may take up to 3-4 days.
Since most of our pieces are exclusive, inventory is limited. If a particular item is out of stock, please contact us. We can help you out with similar options or update you on the availability status of that item. We ship only on weekdays. If the order has been placed on a weekend or holiday, we will ship on the next business day taking the processing time into account. Once the item has shipped, we will send you an email with the tracking number.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIMELINES
Shipping is done by Canada Post and the various options including cost and delivery timelines will be visible at checkout. Please note that the option, “Small Packet International Air” offered by Canada Post does not include tracking. We can only send you proof that your package has shipped, but not a tracking number. We recommend that you choose the other options that have tracking included as we will not be responsible for items lost in shipping.
We will ship your items free of cost with tracking:
- Within Canada and USA for orders of CAD 125 and above.
- Europe and Far East for orders of CAD 300 and above.
- Middle East for orders of CAD 350 and above.
- Pakistan and everywhere else for orders of CAD 350 and above.
DUTIES AND TAXES
We do not charge taxes or duties for countries other than Canada. We are not responsible for duties, taxes, VAT, etc. that may be charged to customers outside Canada.
- “Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.”
- Apply makeup before putting on jewelry. Chemicals in creams, cosmetics, hairsprays, perfumes, etc. can damage pearls, stones and metals.
- Avoid using any sort of cleaning products or detergent for cleaning jewelry. Always use a soft cloth and handle gently to avoid dents and scratches
- Avoid wearing jewelry in swimming pools and spas. Chlorine can react with metals and cause damage to the structure and color of pearls and metals.
- Each item is handmade with love and devotion. Please handle gently and with care and keep in an airtight plastic bag like the one provided to prevent exposure to moisture.
- A beautiful velvet pouch is provided with each necklace for safekeeping.