Simra white baroque pearl and amethyst gold pendant necklace
- Feel breathtakingly beautiful and prepare to be showered with compliments in the luxurious Simra necklace! Purchase the necklace with matching earrings or any one bracelet and get 10% discount. Add both to cart and apply code "SIMRA SET" at checkout.
- Experience the opulence of this timeless treasure that features a variety of exquisite elements which come together in one of our most artistic designs. It is composed of supreme quality amethyst stones in vibrant hues of violet interspersed with sparkling purple and gold zircon-studded beads and creamy white, peanut shaped, lustrous baroque pearls. An intricate 22 K gold-plated pendant (64 mm x 50 mm) in a matte antique finish in combination with a delicate chain tassel (4 inches long) strung with gold-plated amethyst pieces and pearls are the highlights of this creation.
- Length of the necklace measured from the top including the tassel is 41 inches.
- Zircon studded interlocking clasp.
- Hand knotted.
- The Defne earrings and the Simra bracelets (individual or stacked) are stunning coordinating pieces.
- Look gorgeous and avail the beneficial properties of gemstones too! Amethyst has the ability to act as a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and reduces negativity and balances mood swings. It activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances inner strength and clarity of the mind.
- Please note that each pearl is a little miracle created by nature and hence no two pearls look alike. The variations in their color, shape and size that you will observe in our jewelry are what makes them intriguing and beautiful, unleashing pure creativity and imagination in jewelry design. Minor blemishes, flaws and irregularities visible on their surface make each piece of jewelry distinctively yours only.
A natural gemstone is nature's creation and nature is rarely perfect. It is expected to have some degree of imperfection both internally and externally. Each gemstone has its own unique structure which makes it different from others. Due to this one-of-a-kind nature, the size and color may vary to a certain degree.
Each pearl is a little miracle created by nature and hence no two pearls look alike. Today, the attraction of baroque and coin pearls lies in the uniqueness created by their imperfection. The variations in their color, shape and size that you will observe in our jewelry are what makes them intriguing and beautiful, unleashing pure creativity and imagination in jewelry design. Minor blemishes, flaws and irregularities visible on their surface make each piece of jewelry distinctively yours only.
We are happy to ship our items wherever you are!
Our jewelry is meticulously handcrafted, one piece at a time. We try our best to ship within 1-2 days, but processing time may take up to 3-4 days.
Since most of our pieces are exclusive, inventory is limited. If a particular item is out of stock, please contact us. We can help you out with similar options or update you on the availability status of that item. We ship only on weekdays. If the order has been placed on a weekend or holiday, we will ship on the next business day taking the processing time into account. Once the item has shipped, we will send you an email with the tracking number.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIMELINES
Shipping is done by Canada Post and the various options including cost and delivery timelines will be visible at checkout. Please note that the option, “Small Packet International Air” offered by Canada Post does not include tracking. We can only send you proof that your package has shipped, but not a tracking number. We recommend that you choose the other options that have tracking included as we will not be responsible for items lost in shipping.
We will ship your items free of cost with tracking:
- Within Canada and USA for orders of US $ 75 and above.
- Europe and Far East for orders of US $ 150 and above.
- Pakistan and Middle East for orders of US $ 200 and above.
- Everywhere else for orders of US $ 250 and above.
DUTIES AND TAXES
We do not charge taxes or duties for countries other than Canada. We are not responsible for duties, taxes, VAT, etc. that may be charged to customers outside Canada.
- “Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.”
- Apply makeup before putting on jewelry. Chemicals in creams, cosmetics, hairsprays, perfumes, etc. can damage pearls, stones and metals.
- Avoid using any sort of cleaning products or detergent for cleaning jewelry. Always use a soft cloth and handle gently to avoid dents and scratches
- Avoid wearing jewelry in swimming pools and spas. Chlorine can react with metals and cause damage to the structure and color of pearls and metals.
- Each item is handmade with love and devotion. Please handle gently and with care and keep in an airtight plastic bag like the one provided to prevent exposure to moisture.
- A beautiful velvet pouch is provided with each necklace for safekeeping.